Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm One Week old!





Mommy & Daddy can hardly believe it......but it's true. I am one week. I went to the dr and he said everything looked great. My jaundice is going away and I even gained 3 1/2 ozs already. I even peed on the nurses shoe when I was getting weighed. She said she hadn't ever seen a girl shoot pee like that. Daddy was pretty proud! This is the purple bear Grandpa Bob sent me in the hospital. As you can see I just love to kiss him! He is so soft and cuddly!

3 comments:

JoAnn Venhuizen said...

man...parents! so cool. she is beautiful and i love that you guys are blogging so i can keep up to speed on how katie sue is growing. funny week for babies. my old college roommate had her baby girl two days before you and name her kaitlyn (nickmane katie) and than monica had her baby that same day...baby boy named ben. so busy busy busy. hope you guys are good and enjoying parenthood! so proud of you. no worries!

Unknown said...

she is so precious!

Katie Balthrop said...

Welcome to the world, Katie Sue! Congratulations, Mel and Matt. She is beautiful! We are glad that everyone is healthy and happy. We love seeing the pictures; we check your site all the time. Lots of love to you all. Get some sleep.
Cousin Katie, Paul and Little John

p.s. you pushed for HOW LONG? You're a stronger woman than I!