Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm 5 months old!

We are a few weeks behind.....but I am 5 months old!
Mommy & I have been so busy we just haven't been getting the pictures loaded.
Sorry to those of you that have been waiting.
It is true I am bigger than the bear now!
This has been an exciting month so far.
I am rolling over now and almost sitting up all by myself.
I am still alittle tippy at times.
I love to jabber & blow bubbles & taste everything!
Auntie Susie says I look like a little lizard with my tongue out all the time.
I have started going to Lisa's house now while mommy & daddy go to work.
It is so sad for mommy & I but we are doing better.
Lisa has a kitty that I just love. I even tasted him the other day.
It was pretty fuzzy!
Oh...check it out....I am eating cereal now too!
I love it!
I say "Give me more Daddy!"
Mmmmm......that is good stuff!
We had a great time being in Mn and miss everyone so much!
Thank you for spoiling us!
We love you!
See you soon
Mmmmm

More more more
I also have found my toes.
They are really tasty!

No comments: