Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm 7 months old!

Hello Everyone!
Here I am sitting in Daddy's chair.
Mommy & I like to steal it from him and cuddle up together!

Me & my bear.

We're buddies!

Pretty soon we're gonna move to our new house.....


I like to play in the boxes and help Mommy pack!
So lets see......what else do I do now that I am 7 months....hmm
well I love to take baths and even stuck my face all the way in the water.
i was going after my ducky.
i really love to stand up and will avoid sitting if i can.
i like to get straight as a board when mommy tries to put me in the carseat.
i have started growling now along with lots of other sounds.
my two bottom teeth are coming in more and more and you can really see them!
i like to chew on mommy's collar bone.
she screams...oops. sorry mommy! :)
hope you are great!

1 comment:

Rajan Family said...

That is TOOO cute! Did she end up getting the darn balloon?? You left us hangin!