Thursday, May 31, 2007

10 months old

I'm 10 months old!
Can you believe it!
I'm really liking my new friends at my new daycare. We have so much fun together.
I love to play outside. Digging in the sand and swinging are my favorite things to do.

I have also decided NO MORE BABY FOOD. Give me the good stuff.

I love sloppy joes, peas, carrots, pineapple,peaches, pears....MMmmm. Let me have it all!
I went to a special eye doctor in Spokane last week to make sure my eyes were okay. Everything looks great she said! She was so impressed with all the games I knew and my "outgoing personality". She was good at playing peek a boo with me. Although I like to cover my ears instead of my eyes so I can see the funny faces big people make. They are so funny!

Cheese! I have a new smile too! A girl has to show off her new teeth!

I have two on the top and two on the bottom now. I crawl all over the place and can pull myself up and walk around on the furniture. Mommy thinks I will be walking in no time.

I love playing with all my toys and going for walks with Mommy and Daddy. Can't wait to see some of you here soon. love you all!

No comments: