Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grandpa Scott, Auntie Annie and Pat come to visit! (watch out for raccoons....you'll have to ask Pat)

Grandpa Scott and I watching the parade on the 4th of July. I am telling him "more more".
After a very long and exciting car trip (you will have to ask them about it), the Schreiner's arrived! We had so much fun with them the week they were here. Here we are at the parade on the 4th of July in Bonners Ferry. Do you like my MN Twins dress for Auntie Annie and Pat?
The Budweisser Clydesdales were in the parade this year. They were so beautiful!
I got to open some early birthday presents from Grandpa, Annie and Pat.
It was so much fun tearing the paper and chewing on the ribbon.

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful presents.

Here we are at Kootenai Falls. Grandpa thought we should go for a swim but Mommy wouldn't let him. We walked across the swinging bridge too. Mommy was nervous at first but then didn't think it was too bad. Pat didn't really like the heights!! WE ALL HAD FUN THOUGH!
Daddy and I wanted to get it bouncing but Mommy said "NO WAY!"

The pool was so much fun. I loved the water. Check out my tattoo from Auntie Anne and Uncle Jon. It says "Mom".
I love my new whale swim toy!


This was my favorite part of swimming....jumping in!
Okay I'm ready......one....two...three!!



We had so much fun with Grandpa, Anne, and Pat. Thank you so much for coming out to visit. Hope you can come again sometime. Love you tons!!!

1 comment:

Rajan Family said...

That is the cutest smile I have ever seen!!!!