Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Holiday decorating and Pudding Hair Gel

So here are our stocking and stair decorations. This is the only pic I got downloaded of the house. Our tree is outside under the deck in front of the big window. I was determined to finish decorating it on Monday. So while Katherine was napping I headed outside in the down pouring rain. I was soaked by the time I finished but at least it was done. The poor tree and decorations are taking a good beating from the wind but all and all they are hanging in there. I do need to make a few adjustments to the garland. Here is a pic of me when I was finished. You can't really see it but there is water running down my face. Merry Christmas!!

Monday night at dinner Katherine decided to do some experimenting with her pudding. So she would take a bite and then put a hand full on her head and slap it around and rub it in good. By the end it was running down her face. We have some good video footage of this also!! I think she may be on to something new in hair treatment. Maybe Auntie Heather should try it out on some of her clients!!
Yummy!

No comments: