Monday, June 23, 2008

Almost 23 months!!

This weekend we went shopping in Coeur d alene and I got a new swimsuit for this summer.
Do you love it or what!?!

Ruby and I hanging out on Sunday. I like to feed her rocks and sticks.
Chillin' on Mommy after bathtime. The baby in mommy's tummy makes a good pillow.

We are all doing good. Mommy is feeling great and her tummy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The baby is moving around all of the time. I felt the baby kick me the other day. It was pretty funny. Mommy is going to school this summer to get her master's so she is busy working on that. But we still make sure we have plenty of time to play. I like to be home with mommy. I only go and play with my friends two times a week...then I get to stay with mommy. I am almost two years old. I actually get to fly on an airplane to celebrate my 2nd birthday in Mn. That will be so much fun! I love to sing. I can sing my ABC's and count to 10. Some of my other favorites songs to sing are "Row Row your boat" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider". I also love to dance!

We hope you are having a great summer.

No comments: