Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun in Minnesota!

We had so much fun in Minnesota. Mommy and I were there for almost three weeks. MyU and Grandpa's house was lots of fun. I played outside and at night when Grandpa was home we would wrestle on the floor. I liked to tackle him!
We went to a parade where they threw candy at me....to the fair...to the zoo with our friends from the cities...and lots of visiting with Great Grandmas and Grandpas. Plus I turned 2! MyU and I played with the baby kitties! This one is my favorite!
I loved holding them and chasing them around.
Careful though...kitties scratch you!
MyU also had chickens to play with and we found eggs.

Here I am going for a little swim. It was so hot in Minnesota!

I'm a biker chic!

Eating kettle corn from the fair with MyU.

Close your eyes Grandpa....you might not want to see what I was doing while you were working.

Don't worry "we" cleaned up. I love the corn!

No comments: