Saturday, November 08, 2008

Grandpa Bob




So I was reading through the blog of our life over the last month and realized that I don't have pictures of when my dad...aka Grandpa Bob was here. So I looked back and then only pic I took the whole week he was here is the following when Katherine and Grandma were playing hairstylist. For those of you that don't know my family very well this is a long standing tradition in the Summer family. Heather and I were so lucky to have a dad with longer hair thus allowing us to play hairstylist with him. I can remember braiding it and I am sure there are many pics of all our lovely styles we put him through. So it is only natural for Katherine to follow in our footsteps.




Sorry Dad that I didn't get more pictures when you were here. I do have to tell you how much I appreciate all you did while you were out here. As well as all you have done and continue to do my entire life. Thank you for being willing to share Mom with me for two months. Thank you for coming out and helping. It was so wonderful to have you here. Your endless support and encouragement....as well as worrying about me has made so many things possible for me. I don't know that I would be where I am today if it weren't for you and all of your support. You have given me the support and confidence I need. Plus I always know that you will handle the worrying department so I might as well go for it!!
It was wonderful to have you out here. Katherine loves to play with you and still talks about things you did together. Plus I will be forever thankful for your teaching as to what cheetos and coke are!! ha ha. In the grocery store she always points them out and identifies them as yours and hers. Now I know you are being to explore a whole new world of the land of boys with little Wesley. But I am confident that you are going to be great. We love you so much! Thank you for all you do and are in our lives. Let's make sure we get some pictures when we are home in Mn. No more avoiding the camera. Now don't be mad....but I had to post the one shot that I did have. I think it is cute.
Look out Heather....I think your niece is going to give some competition.
Love you Dad! Love you Grandpa! See you soon!!

This is a picture of me and my daddy. I love this pic. It is so precious to me. Love you Dad!

No comments: