Saturday, March 19, 2011

Potty trained and a Big Boy Bed! In the same week!!

Wesley is potty trained!! It is exciting and a bit sad to say Good-bye to diapers! My baby boy is growing up. Of course we still have an accident here or there as we are in week two of undies only. But he is doing great! Big Boy!

Tuesday we moved Wesley out of the crib and into the toddler bed.
He was so excited and so proud!

Diving in to his new bed!




Here he is holding his stickers from day care for going potty in one hand and the beloved "nukie" in the other hand. The will be the next step. But after talking to the Dr. I am not as worried about the nuk. We'll get it.....eventually!

He is doing so great staying in bed. The first night he slept all night...but was up at 5 ready to roll. I woke up to eyeballs right in mine. Then he skipped out of the room and into the recliner. I stumbled out of bed to follow. He looked up and said "Crackers and Juice please Mommy...and a movie." When I said down next to him. He looked up at me and said "Mommy, I had a great nap. Did you?" Such a sweet boy!




No comments: