Monday, June 11, 2012

Cowboy babies!!

 Matt and I may not be from the west, but I am learning everyday that our kids are!
Check out my little cowboy and cowgirl.  I can't keep these two off horses and they live in their boots.  This weekend Wesley found his perfect cowboy hat.  When he put it on he strutted around the store.  The saleswomen were loving it.  He is a true cowboy. 
Well....and you all know Katherine was a born cowgirl.  I am fairly certain she would move in at Kelly's just to be close to Sierra and Jack.
 We love Idaho!!
This weekend we took the kids to the Bulls and Barrels.  Wes has decided he doesn't want to ride the bulls.  Just horses.  Thank you!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the cowgirl and cowboy pictures!

Congrats Katherine for graduating from Kindergarten! We are so proud of you!

The Marso Family said...

You all are adorable! Katherine and Wesley, you are growing up so fast, and we can't wait to see you in September. Love you guys!!!