Saturday, September 07, 2013

Have you met the most amazing sister in the world?


For those of you who don't know her...you have to know that she is the most amazing, incredible person in the world.
Yes, this is my dear sister, Heather.
And I could not have made it through the last month without her!
Heather came out to Idaho in July.
She took care of the kids, kept me sain, and packed endless hours till the house was done.
I am so thankful we were given this time together and could not Thank Her enough for all she did to help with this move!
It was so much fun being together! 
Heather, you are an amazing person!  Thank you for taking care of everything and always being there working your butt off.  I think the last four days in Idaho she and I totalled maybe ten hours of sleep....for all four days that is!
You are amazing!!
Love you so much!!!




Just keep driving...driving...driving..
One the second day on the road...I was so sick so Heather took the wheel for most of the day!
Have I mentioned how awesome she is!!??!!



We love you sooooo much!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

No comments: