Thursday, May 08, 2014

SO FAR BEHIND!!

For those of you who check the blog regularly....I am sorry for getting so far behind!
I think the best thing to do is start with recent and then I will post of recap of what we missed since Decemeber.  Here is a little teaser...lots of below zero weather and SNOW!!
But still great pics so we will get those posted too!

So here we are in May and spring is sort of showing it's face.
The kids are almost done with school (May 22nd) and getting so excited.
The weather remains cold and rainy (snowy).
A couple weeks ago the kids and I took a trip to Duluth.
We met Oma there and stayed in a hotel.
I was able to meet up with a family that I babysat for when I was in college.
I haven't seen them in 16 years.
It was so wonderful to reconnect with them!!
We also had fun swimming, shopping, visiting, and going to a show at UMD!
It was a wonderful time with Oma!!






No comments: