Monday, September 24, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Summer ride their motorcycles to Idaho!

Here's Grandma & Uncle Joel getting ready to leave on their trip from Mn to Id.
After 3 days of rain, wind, and cold....they made it!
We were so excited to see them.

Here's Grandma & I by the bikes outside of the Kootenai River Inn.

Grandma & Grandpa stayed there and too me swimming...plus I got to jump on their bed!!

Inspecting the bikes to make sure everything is okay....looks good Grandpa.

Here's the whole Idaho gang eating in our kitchen....wait a minute....where is Grandpa and me??

It was so great having Grandpa and Grandma here to visit. We had so much fun! They took care of me on the days mommy and daddy had to work. They taught me lots of new tricks and gave me lots of yummy treats.

Thanks for the visit!!

love you

No comments: