Monday, September 24, 2007

Pics from our trip home

Yes-daddy really is wearing a suit.
Pretty handsome huh!
The Schreiner's
Uncle Jon & me hanging out. I give him a pretty hard time at first. But really I love him!!
Ahh...sleeping in a big bed! This is the life.
Mommy & I telling secrets.
What...you didn't want me to tell Daddy...oops.
I love to read with Grandpa Scott.

Look Daddy ,there are pretty leaves.
Wheeee....having fun with Grandpa Scott.
I liked to taste the leaves too....mommy didn't think that was a good idea.
Do you wanna taste?
I loves exploring the grass!! We don't have this stuff in Idaho!

Oh don't worry Daddy...I found rocks like ours...now I feel at home!


I even got to visit with Grandpa Bob & Grandma Sue.
Auntie Heather came too!
It was fun to see them.
I also spent some time with Oma.
Of course I spent lots of time with Great Grandpa Wes, Grandpa Scott, Auntie Anne & Pat, Uncle Jon, Auntie Jane & Uncle Rick, Auntie Sandy & Uncle Richard, and Cousins Sara, Eli & Eric and Lilly (we had LOTS of fun!), and Elizabeth.




No comments: