Monday, October 29, 2007

15 months

Yummy pasta! I love to EAT! Do you think I could fit my whole hand in my mouth??
This is my new green chair. I like to carry it all over the house.
Shh baby...don't cry. I will kiss it better.
I love my baby dolls. I carry them all over the house and rock them to sleep. After mommy changes my diaper I have to change theirs. They are very good babies.

Playing with my fridge barn toy. I like to dance to the songs.
Hello...who is it?


So I am 15 months now. I run all over the place and am quite the dancer. I am talking alot now too. I can say "Ruby, apple, apple juice, thank you, hello, Mommy and Daddy, Grandpa, Susie, Cody". I also like to sing songs. I have my own special song that only I know the words too. I like to sing it to Mommy and Daddy at night.
I also love the "Wheels on the Bus", "Old MacDonald", "Twinkle Twinkle", and anything by Garth Brooks. I love to dance to the dance team music too. I show the girls all my moves.

No comments: