Monday, October 29, 2007

Grandma Sue, Auntie Heather & Great Grandma Mary (GG) came for a visit!


Oct 17th Mommy and I drove to the airport and picked up Grandma, Heather and GG.

We had so much fun with them here.

We played outside in the sandbox. (Like my vikings snowsuit from Oma!)
Grandma and Auntie Heather cut up firewood.
Auntie Heather made Mommy, Susie and even CODY look beautiful!
She is good at what she does. Maybe someday I will have enough hair for her to give me a style.

Here Grandma Mary and Heather are having cheers.

We went over to Joel & Susies one night and Auntie Susie gave us a ride on Cody's bike.

Then Cody got Grandma Mary to give him a ride too!

Here we are hiking at Kootenai Falls. The water has gone done alot since the last time we were here in August.
Nice pose Auntie Heather!!


Driving w/Grandma.
What cha doing Auntie Heather? Thanks for the pretty picture you made me!
Grandma Mary and Heather made cookies! YUMMY!

I learned what a cookie was while GG and Grandma were here.

We had so much fun! Thanks for coming to visit!


No comments: