Monday, February 13, 2012

Bronchitis Strikes!

Matt and the kids have all come down with some nasty cases of bronchitis...although it seems as though the only one to really slow down is Matt. The kids are on the end of it while Matt is just beginning. Everyone went to the doctor today and is on medicine. I was called home from work to care for the family. Even though Katherine couldn't be in school today...she still held her own class for most of the morning and early afternoon. I do believe we have a future teacher in the house. It is now 8:00 and everyone has been tucked into bed with some great cough medicine and snoozing away. I am doing my very best to stay germ free and will be sleeping on the couch tonight. Since being home from preschool for the last week sick, Wesley has become very fond of putting together big puzzles. It is so much fun to work on them with him. He gets very excited to see all the pieces come together. He is so proud here when he just finished this one with Daddy.

Superhero Katherine...no we are not covering her mouth to avoid germs...this is how she catches the "bad guys"!




Finally...my princess lets her Mommy do her hair. I always dreamed of having this little girl that I would do her hair all fun and different..cute styles....nope...I have an independent, little lady who know exactly what she wants...and how she wants her hair done. Every now and again...I get to have my fun and style her hair. This past weekend I was treated with one of those days. I guess she knows what she is doing...how many times do I look back at pictures and say "Mom, what did you do to my hair??" ha ha











No comments: