Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A wonderful Mother's Day! Happy Anniversary to my sweet Hubby! And some other fun!

 First a random pictures of our chickens.
 
 13 years ago I started dating this long haired crazy guitar player.....
today we celebrate 8 incredible years of marriage!
Oh no...where did his hair go!! 
Love you Honey!
 
Holly playing the role of goalie for the soccer game.
Good thing she has her soccer socks on!

 What an amazing Mother's Day.
We went to brunch at the Kootenai River Inn.
Then walked the property together, enjoying the beautiful day.
Then the kids and I went to Super One for salads.
Home for bike ride and movie fun.
I am so blessed with an incredible family!
 Love these three!

 This is the spring that Matt developed on our other 5 acres.  It flows just under 5 gallons a minute constant.  It is pretty amazing.
 No doubt about it...my kids love the woods!

My beautiful babies!

No comments: