Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A wonderful trip back to Minnesota for Heather and Nate's wedding!

 Ring Security!
 I have to apologize....we were so busy with everything that I have very few pictures...I am hoping to get the pics from the photographer.  So for now, I have the few pics from the bachelorette party and wedding.
It was an amazing two weeks. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend so much time with my dear sister and family! I also enjoyed getting to know my new brother in law better.  It was a beautiful wedding with an incredible couple!



 Mom has been keeping her rapping abilities a secret for way to long!!






 Picking up the dress!
 Nails and Pedicures!!

 Katherine thought I should keep mine this long.

 self portrait by Katherine










 So pretty....darn rain!










No comments: