Friday, March 22, 2013

Jan and Feb Fun!

 Katherine and the sock puppet she made in her "special class" (elective class on Weds) at school.
This past nine weeks the class she was enrolled in was "Anything can happen"! 
She was always so excited to find out what they would learn each week.
I love Naples Elem!
 Snuggling and watching a movie!
They are the best of friends (most of the time).
It was so cute how they snuggled with each other during this movie.
 Wesley and his gorilla buddies.
When we went in for Wesley's 4 yr old well child check.  We found out he was due for four immunizations.  I had warned him before hand...and he was ready.
The nurse started to whisper to me and he spoke up, "I'm getting shots today and I am ready!"
He was so brave and didn;t even cry.  He watched her poke him all four times and just said, "Ouch, that hurts."  I couldn't even watch. 
He is so tough.
His gorilla with the tie was his special friend to snuggle during the shots.  And the other is from Grandpa Scott at Disney.  Now they are best friends!
 My Groundhog Day creations for Katherine's class for snack.
They actually turned out.
It was so much fun making them!

No comments: