Friday, March 22, 2013

New Job for Mommy = lots of fun home in December!

For those you who have not heard......in late October, I received a call from my dear friend Karen, regarding a position open out at the clinic for the Kootenai Tribe (my first job when I moved here to Bonners Ferry).  It was a part-time position so I applied and returned to the Kootenai Tribal Health Clinic in mid-November. 
One of the many blessings of this job is three weeks off in December.
The kids and I had a blast home together.
We went sleddin almost everyday......we created yummy cupcakes in Katherine's new Easy Bake Oven.....Wesley created some of the most amazing towers and kingdoms with his blocks.
One day Katherine and I were playing BattleShip on the couch and he was building.  About an hour and half in to this he says, "Mom, thank you so much for now extracting me when I am doing such hard work." He is so cute! 
 





 This is the new remote control truck from Auntie Anne and Uncle Pat and Cousin Ben.  Wes likes to hook all his superheros on it and drive them around.

 Inspired by Home Alone. 
We watched all of them over Christmas Break.

No comments: