Friday, March 22, 2013

Katherine lost her first tooth!!

On President's Day, Katherine lost her first tooth.  It had been so loose for SO LONG.
We were getting ready to go out for dinner with our friends, Jessie and Eric.  The kids were in the bathtub and Wesley reached out and accidently popped Katherine in the mouth.  This turned her loose tooth sideways and it started bleeding a bit.  She got pretty freaked out.  Then I explained when it came out it would bleed alittle bit.  Her eyes about popped out of her head.  She wouldn't let anyone touch her mouth.
 
So we go to dinner and she is convinced she cannot eat anything.
While we are there, Jessie is talking with her about pulling it out and how they should just go to the bathroom and pull it out.  She is like NO WAY.
So then she asks to go potty and leaves to the bathroom.  We are all sitting at the table visiting when here she comes around the corner.  My back was to her and Jessie says to me, "Check this out."
I turn around and Katherine's eyes are so wide they are almost popping out of her head. 
In her hand is her tooth and her mouth is all bloody. 
We were all so excited.  I said, "Are you alittle nervous?" And she shook her head.  So we went back to the bathroom and cleaned her up.
She said, "I just decided I was going to do it." 
It was so sweet.
The tooth fairy came that night and left her with a gold coin worth $1.00.
She was so excited.
Two more loose teeth now......I have a feeling the tooth fairy is going to be back soon!
Oh my baby girl....I remember when that tooth first came in!!
Katherine when she got her first two teeth (the first one she lost also) in March 2007.

No comments: