Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bye Bye Bushes

It never ceases to amaze me the things that are accomplished 
when my parents come for Katherine's birthday. 
Since we decided to not travel to the Ozarks for Christmas in July, my parents & sis decided to come up and help finish up house projects before I start my new job at the school.
We were able to get all the caulking done, a window taken out, siding and drywall up, and three sides of the house painted.
And right before they left on Sunday morning.....we decided to pull all the bushes out of the front of the house.  Heather was so excited to be part of this project.
It is so great to have them gone.
As for my new job......I am the new High School Secretary(Admin Assistant) for Warroad.
I am so excited for this new adventure!
This last year has been an amazing blessing to be home with my family.
Now I will be in the same building and on the same schedule as the kids.
I have started here and there getting things ready and prepared.
On Monday I will be officially full-time!
Thank you so much, Mom,Dad,and Heather!
Glad we were able to get so much done while you were here!
Finally it stopped raining!








My little ninja!




No comments: