Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Fun!!! Activities Galore!!!

T-ball, Softball, Swimming Lessons, Golf, Track, and Hockey!
Our summer has been filled with endless fun and adventure!
Since school has gotten out until this last week, our days have been packed full of lots of fun!
Both Katherine and Wesley loved playing ball, did amazing jobs swimming.  Wesley went under for the first time this year and now jumps in the water without a problem.  Katherine passed two levels and is now jumping off the diving board without a life jacket.  She can also swim across the entire length of the pool, both indoor and out.  She swims and treads water.  It is crazy to watch my little peanut swimming all over the place.  Still get a little nervous! But she does a great job.
Now it is time to spend some relaxing time at home and the pool before life changes for us all in the fall.
Starting in August,  I(Mommy) will be going back to work.
I was hired as the new administrative assistant at the Warroad High School.
I am so excited for this position as when I was teaching I always said it would be my dream job!
Here are some pictures of some of our fun:













 The kids got all dressed up and put on a show for me before dinner the other night.
So cute!!
Watch for the video to come soon!!







No comments: